At the end of our 2-year expedition, after we reach Cairo, we’re going to the UK to conduct a 10-day speaking tour to share our experiences and raise money and awareness about charity:water's efforts to provide safe drinking water to those without it. We will visit schools, faith communities and businesses where we’ll be sharing our stories and hoping to get people excited about joining us in solving the world's water crisis. In order to make this both possible and worthwhile, we’re looking for some amazing corporate sponsors who can help toward the cost of running these events.
Choose to become a corporate sponsor and receive all the perks today!
- Your company's contribution will be recognized on the UK and US speaking tours after the trek, verbally and in print materials.
- If your product is used in the trek, it will be featured in our video updates.
- Your companies contribution will be recognized on the UK and US speaking tours after the trek, verbally and in print materials.
- You will receive full rights to use our story to promote your company.
- Give employees an opportunity to get involved.
- Your donation will be fruitful for YEARS to come. Clean water is the first step in ending extreme poverty.
If you would like to become a corporate sponsor, and become part of this amazing journey, please contact Rob.